Deposits, Payments and Refunds during COVID-19
We've made it easier to plan your education while keeping your options open and minimizing your financial risks.
Cancellation Policy Spring, Summer and Fall 2022
Please see the cancellation date, below, for your program choice:
Summer 2022 (with the exception of Adventure Down Under): February 25, 2022 is your cancellation date
Adventure Down Under 2022: March 31, 2022 is your cancellation date
Fall 2022: June 1 2022 is your cancellation date
Up until your program's cancellation date, you have the flexibility to decide, without penalty, whether you want to continue with the program. If you choose not to participate in the program, your deposit will be refunded.
After your program's cancellation date:
If you choose to continue with the program but cannot travel due to changes in government entry restrictions before departure:
- Program Costs: Program costs paid to MEI Academy will be refunded minus your deposit and registration fee.
- Travel Costs: Travel costs are non-refundable. Students are required to purchase Trip Cancellation and Interruption insurance that covers their fees in this situation.
If you choose to continue and you are unable to travel due to COVID. (You contract or test positive for COVID)
- Program Costs: With proof of a positive RT-PCR test, you will be given the option to join the group when you are able or complete the course online.
- Travel Costs: Travel costs are non-refundable, but if a student wants to rejoin the group, this will be at the student’s expense. Students must purchase private travel health and cancellation insurance that covers them if they contract COVID or test positive for COVID before departure.
If you choose to continue and decide to cancel for any other reason other than testing positive for COVID:
- Program Costs: Program costs are non-refundable.
- Travel Costs: Travel costs are non-refundable. Students can purchase Cancel For Any Reason Insurance that offers coverage in this situation.
REQUIRED INSURANCE: Medical Travel and Trip Cancellation Insurance
Students are required to submit proof of purchase of private travel health, and trip cancellation and interruption insurance. We require that our students purchase insurance that covers COVID-19. For more information, you can contact Mirella Policciardi at CWT Victor Travel. firstname.lastname@example.org